Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting Things Started! The BPQY

Ok - there is an important document that us CWIC's like to use. It's called a BPQY and is generated by Social Security and includes some IRS data as well. Very handy. But we need a release to get it - go to the 2 links below, print them off, fill them out and mail them to me!

Rehab Services, Inc.
Attn: Terry Peterson
112 2nd Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701

http://www.ndcpd.org/benefits/pdfs/Earnings.pdf

http://www.ndcpd.org/benefits/pdfs/Release.pdf

Any questions may be directed to: rsi5@srt.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20/9/08 01:03

    Hi Terry, I am a lawyer specializing in Social Security claims in Colorado and I just discovered your blog.

    I though I knew most of the abbreviations, but for the life of me I have to ask: what is a CWIC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Community Work Incentives Coordinator. We work under the WIPA (Work Incentives Planning and Assistance) program - funded through TTW (Ticket to Work). Be sure to touch base with your local WIPA in CO - they can be of particular help to your clients post-determination, in understanding how employment will affect their bennies.

    ReplyDelete