Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Off - to the Partner's Summit

It's now 8:15 am and I'm getting a few loose ends tied up before catching a plane to the Ticket to Work Partners' Summit in Louisville, KY. I will be joining over 400 SSA partners' from across the nation who are engaged in work with Social Security disability beneficiaries through the Ticket to Work Program.

This Summit is to act as the launching pad for the new Ticket to Work regulations and the new "face" of Ticket to Work.

I'm excited to be participating in this event and eager to attend as many break out sessions as possible during my 3 day stay. I intend to blog every evening about the day's events and knowledge I gained through the various sessions.

Any questions may be directed to: rsi5@srt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment