Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Successful Summit - Mountains of Work

The Summit was great!

Being a CWIC in ND - and the only WIPA award - things tend to get a little lonely. The best part of the Summit was the ability to bounce ideas off other WIPA's. It acted as a measure of where I and our project is. It also worked great for throwing marketing and outreach ideas around which can be a challenge given ND's rural-ness.

The big thing at the summit was the announcement of the new Ticket to Work rules which should greatly increase people's use of the Ticket Program.

Another thing that was really nice about the Summit was meeting all these people I have communications with over email and teleconferences - but have never met in person. It was really neat putting faces to names. I had no idea I worked with so many people!

Being gone for the better part of a week however really backed things up work-wise. The rest of March is booked for me and I hope to be through the catch-up by April 1.

Remember to throw me an email with any questions you may have regarding SSI/SSDI and I'll do my best to get it answered promptly - regardless of my work load!


Any questions may be directed to: rsi5@srt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment